When patients with COVID-19 and other infectious diseases are in facilities are in hospital care or healthcare settings, it imperative for healthcare workers to wear disposable isolation gowns and other attire. It is also important that this apparel is changed between patients to prevent patient to patient spread as well. This creates high usages. The MCM71038 is very comfortable and boasts several features to make it more comfortable.
- Full Length Waterproof Gowns for use with Low to Medium Fluid Risk levels.
- AAMI Performance Tested.
- Heavy 43 GSM SMS Construction.
- One Piece Construction.
- Lightweight Breathable SMS one-piece construction
- Premium hand stitched for superior quality.
- Soft knit cuffs for breathability and comfort
- Velcro type closure at neck.
- Tie waist for better fit.
- Full Back for superior coverage.
- Satisfies Level 2 barrier protection levels designated by healthcare regulators such as:
- Blue Color
- Non-woven SMS Material, 43 GSM weight
- White Polyblend knit fabric cuff.
- Disposable, Multi-use, Latex Free
- 100 individually wrapped gowns per case.
- MOQ is 10 cases or 1,000 gowns